7 Layer Dip

Remember the guacamole I made the other day? Well I really had a craving for 7 layer dip so that's what it was destined for. You can use whatever brands you like for this. You can make it slightly healthier if you use low-fat or non-fat items. You could use ground turkey instead of ground beef or you could leave the meat out all togehter.

It's simple to put together. I you need to do is layer it in a dish or in my case I used my mini triffle bowls. I found this better than making one whole one because if there's something that someone doesn't like you can leave it out and they can have their own individual dip. Plus the bowls are so cute so I love using them when I can.

There's not really a recipe with specific measurements. I just used what I had on hand. Sorry about the lack of pictures but the camera was dieing. You can layer the ingredients in whatever order you'd like, but the sour cream and cheese are on the top.


7 Layer Dip

1 can Refried beans (I used the fat free kind)
Salsa
Guacamole
Sliced olives
Sour cream (I used low fat)
Taco meat
Shredded cheese

I layer mine with the beans on the bottom, then a layer of the taco meat and then a layer of the salsa. Then on top of that went the guacamole followed by a layer sliced olives, the sour cream and then topped off with shredded cheese.

Enjoy!

Comments

MaryBeth said…
Other than the Olives I would be all over this.
Pam said…
You just can't beat a good 7 layer dip. This looks fantastic.
Jennifer said…
Man I have never made it with ground beef! Good idea I am adding that next time. My sister in law Mary Beth indeed hates olives and nuts! the crazy person she is!
test it comm said…
That is one tasty looking dip!

Popular Posts