White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies


These are one of my all time favorite cookies. I made these a couple of weeks ago to bring over to a friends house and they liked them so much that I decided to make some more for the goodie bags that I gave away at my birthday dinner. I'll probably post my goodie bags later this week. They turned out super cute!

These were really simple to put together. There was a recipe on the back of the package of nuts and I just used that recipe but changed it slightly. Instead of using just granulated sugar I used some brown sugar instead because I thought it would give the cookies a better flavor. I'm glad I did because these cookies are really good.


White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup AP flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix well until blended.

Stir in flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just blended. Fold in white chocolate and macadamia nuts and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a silpat lined baking sheet (I used a cookie scoop). Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.


Allow to cool and enjoy!

Comments

Jennifer said…
One of my favorite cookies! Happy belated birthday!
test it comm said…
These are one of my favorite cookies as well. The look great!

Popular Posts